Friday, February 28, 2014

差一点就忘记这个部落格的与存在了。。。 应为你的那句和微笑我留下来了。。。on 26 feb 14 Have liping seat down n talk to you? Abt being L.C? Yup...(then u walk off) After 2 steps u turn around n said.。(and pointed at me)-I was at e podium 不要走先hor, 应为你打败了Ah beng!---- n smile then walk down e stairs dun know y I was very very happy when I heard it... Thats 1 of the reason...another reason coz is a new challenge for me... the position I aimed (floor manager) might still there..but to be l.c is nt very chance for me... I didn't know. . That. . Actually the Catering Actually Have Accepted me?!!!! What e... If I submitted 2 days ago. .everything will be different le... sandine I dun know what's wrong with us n me talking to david..but I only pass work info also cannt.. crazy?! Dun bother u run away bill or not if nt suresh help u chase the guest.. u see how u going to settle. ..

No comments: